Solar Thermal Heaters in Limassol
Solar Thermal Heaters
Solar thermal heaters use solar energy to heat water or air to be used for heating.
In simple words, solar thermal heaters in Limassol consist of a solar collector which is the panel or panels that absorb sunlight, an insulated tank where the heated water is stored and a solar mounting system which is the supportive stand for your solar thermal heating system. The solar collector, which can either be vertical or horizontal, absorbs sunlight and heats the water which is then kept in the insulated tank to be used when needed.
- Solar thermal heaters can significantly reduce energy costs.
- Quick amortization of the cost of the initial investment
- Sustainable way to heat water as it is done with the use of renewable energy.
- A solar thermal heater can increase the value of a property.
- A solar thermal heater requires low maintenance.
- Durable systems that have a lifespan of up to 25 years.
- Very useful especially during winter.